:: Inktober 14 Fierce ::

The scariest moment is always just before you start.
— Stephen King

For the #Inktober2017 Fierce theme today my thoughts went to a giant tsunami wave and then was inspired by Katsushika Hokusai’s beautiful iconic wave. This tsunami is hovering over skyscrapers, waiting to crash down on them… geez! I am having some very positive thoughts aren’t I?

20171014-inktober-fierce-jane-hannah-loRes

Advertisements

About Jane Hannah

Canadian graphic artist, painter, sketcher, typographer, calligrapher and teacher at Cégep John Abbott College in Québec, Canada. Jane Hannah also has a website for her students at www.gimligraphics.com and a main blog at www.janehannah.com. She is also part of the Montreal Urban Sketchers.
This entry was posted in #inktober2017, Drawing, Ink, Sketches / Drawings / Paintings. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to :: Inktober 14 Fierce ::

1. marcellalouise says:

Jane; I do believe that this piece of work is your very finest. The details are incredible and seem so very difficult to execute. You sure have talent – Dorland is also pleased with your word and talent. MOM >

Liked by 1 person

2. Jane Hannah says:

Thanks Mom-)

3. marcellalouise says:

Jane: I find that this work of yours is probably one of your finest. It is perfectly done and certainly not easily. I love this and don’t ever give up on your quality as artist. Dorland who views it from above is equally pleased. MOM >

Liked by 1 person

4. RattleSnake says:

Wow. That’s amazing. I wish I was as good as you.

Liked by 1 person

5. Your drawings just get better and better. What freedom in imagination you have!

Liked by 1 person

• Jane Hannah says:

Thank you Holly! I am working at it though as until I sit down to draw, I am clueless. What helps me is to look at the definition of the theme and then go from there… I actually had no idea that I could do this -))) Kind of cool -)))

Liked by 1 person

6. englepip says:

Great. You have captured t he essence of the MAp see and made it your own.